- You support teams throughout the entire development life cycle on selecting the right (Cloud) infrastructure.
- You plan for highly available, scalable architectures, taking all relevant aspects into account, including economic and any other non-technical constraints.
- You are a member of the Community of Practice focusing on System Architecture/System Operations.
- You align architectural and product decisions with senior management.
- You are holding a degree in computer science, engineering, or related areas. Alternatively, you have acquired comparable skills over a minimum of 5 years of practical experience while working in relevant positions.
- You have a proven track record in designing and implementing scalable and resilient enterprise-grade architectures.
- You are an avid agile practitioner, preferably with a strong DevOps background, but can quickly adopt other methodologies as well.
- A solid understanding of modern software development principles and methodologies is a must.
- Familiarity with established architectural standards and -notations will support your role as a key focal point in advising our development organization.
- You know how to work with Infrastructure-as-Code and test-driven Continuous Integration and -Deployment.
- You are an excellent communicator and capable of discussing technical subjects to non-technical stakeholders as well as deep diving into technical issues with respective audiences.
- You have excellent English language skills as well as a solid mastery of German.
- Experience with large-scale IoT (Internet of Things) environments.
- Previous experience as an Agile Coach or Product Owner.
Bitte beziehe Dich bei Deiner Bewerbung auf JOBS-im-Allgäu.de